: Epson Expression Photo XP-850 Small-in-One Delivers Superior Photo Quality in a Compact, Sleek Design LONG BEACH, Calif. – Oct. 24, 2012
- Epson America, Inc., a leading provider of superior performing printing solutions, today announced the Epson Expression Photo XP-850 Small-in-One printer, delivering premium performance within a space-saving design. Ideal for photo enthusiasts and families, the Expression XP-850 prints brilliant photos with Claria Photo HD six-color inks for smooth gradations and true-to-life skin tones. Plus, it includes robust wireless features for easy mobile printing from an iPad, iPhone, tablet, or smartphone.
“The Epson Expression Photo XP-850 delivers crisp detail and professional quality photos so you can conveniently print from home and have rich, colorful photos, flyers or other projects available to share immediately with family and friends,” said Stacey Tieu, product manager, consumer ink jets, Epson America, Inc. “The Expression XP-850 is also equipped with innovative print technology for frame-worthy prints every time. In addition to its photo strength, it also functions as a versatile everyday printer for household family use.”
The Expression XP-850 prints at remarkably fast speeds, delivering 4" x 6" photos in as fast as 10 seconds. With a dedicated photo tray, direct CD/DVD printing, and a rear paper feed for card stock, envelopes and more, the Expression XP-850 can easily take on any creative project. It also offers several productivity features, such as automatic two-sided printing, copying and scanning, an intuitive 3.5” LCD with intuitive gesture navigation, and a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder with color fax. The auto-extend output paper tray allows you to print with assurance that your projects and papers will be organized and not all over the floor, especially when printing remotely.
The Expression XP-850 includes convenient Ethernet networking and built-in Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n for multiple users to share one printer or print from any room. It also offers a variety of wireless functionality, including Wi-Fi Direct for printing from a mobile device without a network. In addition, the Expression XP-850 is equipped with Epson Connect, a suite of mobile printing solutions that make it easier for users to print documents, emails, photos, and web pages from iPads, iPhones, tablets, and smartphones from anywhere in the world. Additional Expression Photo XP-850 Small-in-One Features and Benefits:
- Epson Connect – print and scan from anywhere with Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint mobile app, and Epson Remote Print
- PC-free photo printing with memory card slots
- Auto Photo Correction and red-eye removal, with or without a computer
- High-quality scanning up to 4800 dpi
- Smudge, scratch and water resistant photos to share photos immediately after printing
- Individual ink cartridges to replace only the color needed
- Standard and high-capacity (XL) black and color ink cartridges accommodate various printing needs
- Eco-friendly features, including ENERGY STAR qualified, RoHS compliant and designed to be recycled
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Expression Photo XP-850 ($299.99*) will be available in November via commercial channels at launch. For more information, visit http://www.epson.com.
B&H carries Epson Products.