Nikon ViewNX Version 2.3.0 is now available for download: USA
| Europe Modifications enabled with version 2.2.5: Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- Support for the D800, and D800E have been added.
- Save and Save As... items have been added to the File menu.
- Original image files (original format, size, resolution, etc...) can now be sent as e-mail attachments from View NX 2 using the Email function.
- A Margins function has been added to Index Print settings in the Print dialog.
- Slideshows were sometimes not displayed properly when run with Auto-Hide Slide Controls selected for Toolbars in the slideshow Settings Dialog. This issue has been resolved. (64-bit version of ViewNX 2 only).
Additional modifications to the Windows version
- View NX2 and the Picture Control Utility now function as native 64-bit applications under 64-versions of Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- When the decimal symbol used by the OS was set to anything other than a period (.) or comma (,) from the Regional and Language Options in the operating system's Control panel, position information was not correctly displayed. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented the editing of informaiton in the Metadate palette for images saved to Windows shared folders has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented smooth playback of Motion Snapshot files with some systems has been resolved.
Additional modifications to the Macintosh version
- View NX 2, the Picture Control Utility, and Nikon Transfer 2 now function as native 64-bit applications inder Mac OS X versions 10.6 and 10.7.
Wireless Transmitter Utility 1.3.0 is also now available: USA | Europe.