From Epson: New Epson Artisan 1430 Takes Wide Format Photo Printing to the Next Level of Performance with Wireless Connectivity Latest Artisan Printer Offers Gallery-Worthy Prints up to 13” X 19” for a Range of Creative and Professional Projects
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Jan. 9, 2012 – Epson America, Inc., a leading provider of superior performing desktop printing solutions, today introduced the Epson Artisan® 1430 wide-format printer. Offering brilliant, Ultra Hi-Definition prints as large as 13”x 19”, convenient wireless networking and mobile printing, the Artisan 1430 enables photo enthusiasts and professionals alike to complete a wide range of creative and professional projects.
The Artisan 1430 delivers professional quality photos by leveraging Epson’s exclusive Advanced MicroPiezo® print head with DX5™ technology for accurate ink placement, smooth gradations and amazing skin tones. The Artisan 1430 offers Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTM n1 wireless networking to easily share the printer with anyone on the network – as well as Epson iPrint app – to print and share from a smartphone, iPhone®, tablet or other device. With superior media handling capabilities to create gallery-quality prints on a host of popular borderless sizes – including 4”x6”, 13”x19” and 12”x12” – and Adobe® Photoshop® Elements bonus software, the printer is ideal for a range of projects – from brochures and posters to photo enlargements and personalized CDs/DVDs.
“The Artisan 1430 was designed with the creative professional and photo enthusiast in mind, delivering superior photo quality, unprecedented media handling capabilities, and convenient wireless connectivity that continue to set the Artisan line apart from the competition,” said Gregg Brunnick, group product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Consumers will be amazed at the level of performance and results they are able to achieve with the all new Artisan 1430 wide-format printer.” Additional High-Performance Epson Artisan 1430 Features:
- Ultra Hi-Definition photos that are smudge, scratch and water resistant2
- PC-free printing and sharing documents and photos from a smartphone, iPhone®, tablet or other mobile devices3 with Epson iPrint
- Photos last up to 200 years in storage and up to 98 years on display under glass4
- Customized photo enlargements, brochures, posters and scrapbook pages
- Professional-looking ink jet printable CDs/DVDs
- Image enhancement tools for automatic color and lighting correction and red eye removal
- Range of eco features and environmental qualifications including, ENERGY STAR® and RoHS compliance, and is designed to be recycled5
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Artisan 1430 ($299.99*) will be available in February through major computer, office and electronic superstores, a variety of retail stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, www.epsonstore.com. For more information, please visit www.epson.com.
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies, with a product line-up ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for enterprise and the home, to sensors and other microdevices. Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 78,000 employees in 99 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. To learn more about Epson, please visit: http://global.epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica and http://twitter.com/EpsonEducation) and YouTube (http://youtube.com/EpsonTV).
# # #
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Epson is registered trademark, and Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
- Smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant on Epson photo papers. For CDs/DVDs, resistant only on specially-treated discs.
- See www.epson.com/mobileprinting for a list of supported/compatible devices and apps.
- Display permanence based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display conditions; album permanence based on accelerated testing of prints in dark storage conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle.
B&H carries Epson products.