Nikon ViewNX 2.2.5 (USA)
is now available for download.
Modifications enabled with version 2.2.5: Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- Auto 2 is now available for selection from the list of White Balance settings in the Adjustments palette for RAW images captured with the COOLPIX P7100.
- An issue that prevented display of Exposure mode in the Metadata palette for images captured underwater in Easy Auto mode with the COOLPIX AW100/AW100s has been resolved.
- An Event box has been added under Description in the Metadata palette.
- Lens information is now displayed in the Metadata palette for images captured with the Nikon 1 V1 or Nikon 1 J1 using the Mount Adapter FT1 and a CPU lens.
Additional modifications to the Macintosh version
- Support for Mac OS X version 10.7 has been added.
Additional modifications to the Windows version
- An issue that prevented the editing of metadata, application of labels and/or ratings, or image rotation on some systems has been resolved.